Wild Wings Campground & Marina offers many short-term options for daily, weekly or monthly stays.
- Floating docks for boats up to 32 feet; some with water and electric available.
- Campsites for recreation vehicles up to 40 feet, either full-service or water & electric only. Most sites have a fire ring and a picnic table.
- Two one-bedroom condominiums are within walking distance of their assigned boat slips. These casually decorated, fisherman-friendly units provide all the basics.
Prices are Based on Availability.
Please Call 419-898-3454 for Details & Reservations.
Condos are 2nd-floor units and are not ADA Compliant.
The Docks provided with the Condo Rentals do not have electric hookups.
Wild Wings Campground and Marina
Transient/Partial Season/Short-term 2023 Rules & Regulations
All Transient Renters
- A reservation deposit is due with this contract. I understand this will be forfeited if I cancel this contract without a 30-day notice. If date rescheduled, this deposit will be rolled over into the re-scheduled date if done so within 2 weeks of this agreement.
- Total due will be paid by the time of check-in, online or with the check payable to: Wild Wings Inc.
- Wild Wings will not be held responsible for loss, theft, or damage to any Lessee's or guest's property.
- I will examine property in advance of possession and accept possession only if in good order. I will notify Wild Wings of any pre-existing damages upon check-in.
- I agree to surrender possession of said property in the same condition as reasonable and careful use will permit.
- Tenant will notify Wild Wings of any problems, whether or not caused by tenant, at: (419) 898-3454. Non-emergency police (419) 898-4906. After hours a voicemail can be left, and we will call you back as soon as we can.
- Fish cleaning is not permitted in the unit! A fish cleaning area at the marina is available for your convenience. Cleaning fish in the unit is subject to a $100 fine. STRICTLY ENFORCED!!!!
- Boat trailers may be stored in the condo parking lot but not in the car port area. Dock rental and storage will be free during your rental.
- Respect your neighbor. Excessive complaints will result in cancellation of this agreement and a non-refundable eviction.
- Lost key charge is $20.00.
- No pets or SMOKING allowed.
- Condo trash cans are to be emptied and trash is to be placed in the trash cans at bottom of stairway.
- I understand that this is a 2nd floor unit and is not ADA compliant.
- Keys and your informational packet can be picked up the Wild Wings office during operational hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday and 9:00 am – Noon on weekends. If you are unable to arrive during these hours, please call ahead of time to make other arrangements.
- It is the Lessees’ responsibilities to see that guests observe and obey rules and are safely able to use facilities.
- Lessees may park only in assigned spaces. Two vehicles per campsite.
- Unauthorized use of electric power, water, or tampering with utility meters is prohibited and grounds for expulsion without refund.
- Quiet time within the campground begins at 10:00 p.m.
- Lessees and their guests will cease all loud music, talking, singing, etc., by 10:00 p.m.
- All children under the age of 18 must be at the campsite of their parent or guardian by 10:00 p.m.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and cleaned up after. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended. Maximum of two (2) pets per campsite.
- All fires must be contained within a fire ring pit.
- Fish waste must be disposed of properly in containers located by Fish Cleaning Station in marina. Trash must be disposed of in Dumpsters.
- It is the Lessee’s responsibility to see that guests observe and obey the Rules and Regulations and are safely able to use facilities.
- No boat or dockside camping within Marina. No overnight stays on boat/dock within the Marina.
- Refueling of boats at individual docks is strictly prohibited.
- All boats and trailers must be registered with the office.
- Lessees are to park in assigned spaces only. Parking for one vehicle only.
- No discharge of bilge water or dumping of any kind into the waterways or on ground permitted. No discharge of head waste in the waterways.
- Boats and trailers must be parked in “Paid” assigned areas.
- Fish waste must be disposed of properly in containers located by Fish Cleaning Station in marina. Trash must be disposed of in containers provided.
- “No Wake Zone” must be observed. No swimming in Marina waters.
- Short-term Charter Captains must remove signage at end of lease.
Wild Wings Campground and Marina
2023 Terms of Agreement
1. Lessee is responsible for maintaining insurance for his/her camper and/or boat.
2. Any violation of the Rules and Regulations will be cause for cancellation of Lessee’s Agreement without refund.
3. Any modification, amendment, or failure to enforce any of the Rules and Regulations by Wild Wings management, representatives, agents, employees and servants, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the requirement of compliance with same by Lessee, Lessee’s children and/or guests.
4. Indemnification: By entering onto property owned and controlled by Wild Wings, Lessee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wild Wings from, against and in respect of (i) any and all causes of actions, suits, claims, demands, judgments, proceedings, and investigation, of any kind whatsoever arising out of, by reason of, as a result of, or in connection with the presence of Lessee’s guest(s) on Wild Wings property; and (ii) any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses (including attorney fees and the expenses and disbursements of legal counsel), assessments, financial penalties, and amounts paid in compromise of settlement, suffered, incurred, or sustained by Wild Wings as a result of, by reason of, or in connection with the actions of Lessee’s guests.
5. Release of Liability: Lessee, for him/herself, and for any children and/or guests, agrees as follows: Lessee and guests enter Wild Wings property at their own risk, and specifically accept the property in its then-existing condition, on behalf of Lessee and anyone entitled to act on Lessee’s behalf HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE Wild Wings, its owners, officers, agents, employees, contractors, organizers, representatives, successors and assigns, affiliated or subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees, heirs, successors and assigns, from all liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, and damages for which Wild Wings might otherwise become liable by reason of any accidents, or injuries to, or death of any persons, including guests, or damage to property, or both, in any manner arising or resulting from, caused by, connected with, or related to the presence of any such person or property upon Wild Wings property, regardless of how, where, or when such injury, death, or damage occurs, even if caused by the negligence of other guests; or weather, acts of God, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, or relocation; or Wild Wings; or due to conditions or defects on Wild Wings property; or from the property of other Lessees or guests.
6. Refunds: Refunds will not be granted once payment is received in full, subject to limited managerial discretion.
7. Entirety of Agreement: This Agreement, along with the incorporated Rules and Regulations, contains the entire Agreement between the parties. There are no oral waivers, alterations, or additions to this Agreement. This Agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by Lessee and Wild Wings.